Thursday 24 May 2012

Dancing in the Garden

There are four things that made me so happy today, I danced in the garden.


Here's the first one: shoots on my Haskap Honeysuckle, just like the folks at T & T seeds said would grow, if I trimmed the broken stem, and applied some fertilizer.

Here's the second:
Peas shoots, that, unmolested by slugs, survived the night to see another day.. Perhaps the protection of a coat of eggshell fragments helped.   

Here's number three: Chive blossoms that are almost ready to become Chive Blossom and Sage Jelly,  

And the fourth one for today: Shoes from the dollar store, perfect for hot days in the garden, when I like to use the hose to rinse and cool my feet! $2.00/pair!! How can you go wrong?
Add caption
May all of you find at least one thing each day that inspires you to dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment